WellCAD 5.7 build 2017
Fixes and Enhancements
- Calculating from top to bottom crashes WellCAD.
- Added option to specify the number of digits of the results.
- Allows various spelling for input units.
- Limit the number of decimals when output is expressed as text.
- Export crashes WellCAD when From and To depth values are the same.
Log Summary bar
- Null bin not handled properly.
- Y-axis scaling problems when Gaussian distribution curve is displayed.
- Wrong bin values for Interval log.
Histogram remains displayed after having closed all the borehole documents.
- Wrong log selection with hidden log on top of each other.
- Dropping zone still present after having dropped a log in the document.
- Dragging a file into WellCAD to import it breaks the explorer remove overlay,
- Log titles swap too easily.
- Template messes up log title display and size.
- Added NbMetadata function.
- Added MetadataKeys function.
Headers / Trailer
- Fix when adding/deleting a trailer box.
- Fix on DLIS import.
- Time base OBI TFDs don't import correctly.
- FWS traces are reversed when importing TFD in time mode.
- Multiple image logs associated to the same image parameter.
Flow Velocity process
- Update output log history.
- WellCAD gets True Dip & Dip Direction values corrupted upon pushing "Tadpoles Log" back to Borehole Document from ISI workspace.
Script Editor bar
- The function description area was not visible by default.